Are you looking for an in-company course in inspection of electrical work equipment according to NEN 3140?
Recognized and practically completed? The NEN 3140 inspection training from Ingenium, the trainer, is exactly what you are looking for! Inspectors trained by us have a practical attitude. They approve where possible and disapprove where necessary. As Ingenium the trainer, we believe that inspection is not a goal in itself, but a means to get and keep electrical work equipment safe.
What does it bring?
After completing the NEN 3140 inspection training, you can independently carry out inspections on electrical work equipment and electrically fixed (400V) machines. The NEN 3140 inspection of electrical workequipment and handheld tools has been legally required since 1998. NEN 3140 inspections can be done in-house or outsourced. The VCA checklist also demands the annual inspection of electrical work equipment, hand tools and machines.
No prior training required
Technical or electrical prior training is not necessary.
Training duration and study load
Result complies with Occupational Health and Safety at work act (Arbowet)
Theory and practice part
The training courses from Ingenium, the trainer, excel in practice. However, theory is necessary for inspection.
The following topics are covered:
- Theory of inspections NEN 3140 (what is inspection and the basic principles of inspecting work equipment)
- The legal background of the inspection; the relationship between NEN 3140 and the Working Conditions Act
- Duties, responsibilities and roles of the inspector
- Risks of electricity
- Classification of electrical work equipment and hand tools according to NEN 3140
- The visual inspection of electrical hand tools and machines
- The various measurements are explained in a practical way, such as protective conductor resistance, insulation resistance, replacement leakage current, real leakage current
- Setting up a practical inspection administration. with which you comply with the Working Conditions Act and NEN 3140
Practical part NEN 3140 Inspector training
Carrying out cases, inspections and measurements on (partially) prepared electrical work equipment. This practical session takes place under the supervision of the teacher. Smooth and humorous. You as a student are central.
During the practical part you can use your own NEN 3140 appliance tester. Do you not have a measuring device yourself? No problem, we have several brands and types of device testers from Nieaf-Smitt, Metrel, Gossen Metrawatt and Fluke, among others. You can use this for the interactive practical part.
Contact us for a customized quote.
This course is possible on an in-company basis.
Are you eligible for a subsidy?
Under specific circumstances, this training may be covered by an OOM, ESF or WIJ-techniek grant.